Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Flower thinking.

As you guys know I have put my brushes aside for a while to focus and learn how to create digital art.
Surprise surprise…is not as bad as I initially thought!
It is actually a long-complicated-boring sometimes but also FUN process.
The amount of stuff to learn is ENORMOUS but what you can do when you master the program is beyond your imagination.
However the summer here in Ocean beach is helping me studying,  with temperatures is in the lower 60' F and mainly cloudy. Lucky me!

Going back to Illustrator, I have still so much to learn….but I am loving it, every day.
What I actually like is that you can constantly experiment new things, and new effects on the same image in a matter of seconds.
You cannot do to that with traditional painting NO NO NO! IN traditional painting you need to start a new painting every time…





Flower thinking.
Illustrator 


This is my last digital drawing and the very first one I am posting here… :)






No comments:

Post a Comment