Friday, May 23, 2014

Travel Sketch, Kobe and Kyoto.


This sketches are from Thursday, from Osaka I took an early train to Kobe. Too early maybe….:) 

It was cold, cloud so after  a coffee and a quick sketch of the harbor I jumped once again on the train , this time for Kyoto.
I LOVED KYOTO, my favorite city over here till now.
Very picturesque with the old streets, the canals, temples and gardens.


This is a sketch done at the Shosei-en garden.




Picture of me on the spot :)







In the afternoon I went for a coffee in a cute little place nearby, quick sketch of the typical roof and gate of the house in front.






Loving this trip! Beautiful country, SUPER polite and kind people and amazing food of course :)
Every now then I feel like I am inside one of those Japanese cartoon i grew up watching…. funny feeling!!




No comments:

Post a Comment