Monday, May 5, 2014

Sketching hubby on his graduation day :)


Sketch with pencil


Yesterday was a very special day for us. 
Hubby graduated with honors from his executive MBA at Wharton, after 2 years of serious studying.
I am so proud of him, he did so well!! 

These two last years were so intense for him (and as a consequence for me too!)…that it feels almost unreal that now he is done with school.DONE. No more papers to write in the evening or homework to do on the weekend. More time for me :)

I have to say that during the ceremony I got sentimental my self a little bit,  I am sorry we ll not see our Wharton's friends as often as before, we met some really nice people! 
Hopefully we ll stay in touch with as many as possible!


Going back to my drawing now, since pencil sketches are very delicate I got into the habit of covering with tracing paper, and I added few colors on the paper….here it is:





And here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday:





When I started my small sketch this morning I realized how much I was missing drawing Michal, he is the only person I am never tired to draw or paint, apart from my self ! ( I love doing my self portraits!)
Planning to do painting of him soon, as soon as i have my time back!
Looking forward to the summer break !
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment