Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Portrait of Rita

Still summer here in Menlo Park, with temperature around 90F today !! (over 30C!!)
Today it was a pretty busy day :)
Class in the morning and in the afternoon...and a nice refreshing energizing swim afterwards...this is what I called a great life!! ( super thanks to my husband for taking me here!!!)

Anyway...let's g back to drawing!!
Here is today's model: Rita
I am pretty happy because I managed to do two full drawings.
For the next month or so, I ll not attend this class,  taking a figure drawing class instead! I ll miss it though! so very much!! But it will make me good to experiment new things ;)






Emily ,  a lady in my class, painted the whole scene from the back...the model in front and me red haired drawing her! I love this painting!
Thanks Emily for sharing it !!


No comments:

Post a Comment