Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Head drawing

Hello!
As every Tuesday I went to head drawing class in Palo Alto. I normally cycle but today I was lucky enough t get a lift from my husband, a good start of the day!

 I drew this model many times before. Still, every time I see him entering the class I found myself thinking :
 " this guy is tough to draw!!! "
While posing he talks a lot and MOVES even more, making everything more difficult!Today though he said something funny.
There was some reggae music playing in the background and he came out with this : " You guys cannot expect me not to move at the sound of this music and being black at the same time!" He made me laugh :)

These are the 2 drawings I managed to do in class.

The first one took 3 poses of 20 minutes each:




With 20 minutes left to the end of the class I squeezed in a quick light profile:


I am very pleased with both drawings, I like especially the eyes  in the first one.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment