Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby in B/W

Hello!
Monday was quite ok this week, the weather here is still amazing!
In between my painting session I was able to made to the pool... it was fantastic!!!
Few weeks ago while in Italy one day I went to the beach with my dear friend Fabiana, we spent the whole afternoon suntanning and reading Vanity Fair catching up on the Italian Gossip :)(sometime you have to!!)
Anyway...while reading i find I find the picture of very inspiring painting, a portrait in black and white from a Portuguese artist, Carlos Botelho. It was done using mainly big brushes...I decided I wanted to do something on the same line.
Now I do not usually paint with large, big brushes...I prefer small, tiny, round pointed brushes so this for me was a change and a challenge.
Here you can see my painting...on the way ! the green will disappear and I ll add some red...

No comments:

Post a Comment