Friday, October 19, 2012

Experimenting with chinese brushes with Zdenka :)

Hello!

Hope you guys had a nice Friday, Friday is almost ALWAYS nice anyway, right?
My day was very busy with everything but art !! Sometime I need a day off :)
What I am posting now is the result of an hour or so of "chatting and painting " from yesterday afternoon.
My very good friend Zdenka is taking a class in chinese brushes and she was patient enough to explain me some technique !
I love her!! She a real sweetheart, my first friend here and the most important I can say.
This technique is very relaxing, and fun. I am buying my own set of brushes and a  book so I ll practice more!
I used red, black and green ink on rise paper.
The Chinese writing means PEACEFULNESS.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!
ciaoo!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy our paths crossed. Life would be much less fun without knowing you! You never stop to amaze me. You are a volcano of creativity!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Zdenka :) you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete