Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Being in Love

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a nice long weekend, WE DID! :)
As ur wedding anniversary present we went Coronado, an island very close to San Diego, and we had 3 amazing relaxing days.
Mona will need a full week of sleeping on her bean bag to recover!! Too much running and too much swimming in the ocean!

I am off to Europe Thursday for 10 days. Looking forward to see my family and friends!!!
Pencil and paper will come with me , and I would love to draw my mom and my grand ma, let' s see...

Today's painting is 6x6 inches.
I have been working on this for more than a week, the drying times between the layers is a pain!!
The hearts are tridimensional,  done with different layers of acrylic finally oil on top in 3 different layers.
The final effect is beautiful! to me at least :)



This Is dedicated to my husband:

kocham cię
uwielbiam cię
jesteś całym moim światem
jesteś moją drugą połówką
jesteś miłością mojego życia


 xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment