Wednesday, August 29, 2012

On my way...

Hello everyone!
I have not been posting anything for a week, SORRY!!
I will make it up :) promise!! next month though!!
Other 2 breaks are one their way.
We are off to San Diego Friday for a long weekend,  hubby, Mona and me: a ROAD TRIP! I can't wait!!
Then again off to London and Italy for ten days the week after..

Anyway, let's enjoy (!!) today' s painting, I think is finished, at least almost finished.
I need to check it one again when I wake up tomorrow nice and fresh...
I have been working on this painting a week almost, is pretty big ( my largest canvas till now 30x40inches)

The flowers are done with the palette knife and they are sticking out (cool effect)
The 5 trees on top of the mountain in the background are dedicated to my husband!! He told I should add a bit of life in the back...so here you are baby!

Reason why it took me for ever? Many changes...street, bag, colors...this painting got me exhausted!!!
Planning to paint a nice portrait as a relaxing therapy next :)

But now Mona is claiming her evening walk to the park!!! Let' s go!!

ciaoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment