Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Going to the countrywild for a painting afternoon

Hello!
Today was just a BEAUTIFUL day :) :) :)
Started with a nice medium long run with Mona and finished with a super tasty pizza out in Palo Alto with hubby.
And how did I spend the rest fo my day ? Painting of course!
In the afternoon I drove south to Saratoga, half  an hour from home where I joined some painters friends for an outdoor painting afternoon.
The drive there was lovely, rolling hills, vineyards,more hills, trees....
I stayed there a couple of hours, enough time for 2 small paintings ( better picture will be posted tomorrow!)


 Here is the first painting coming....I was painting while sitting down ...kind of messy since the painting was falling down every other minute!!



Painting drying on a tractor wheel ! :)
  View for the second piece, challenging all the stuff happening in front...





My brushes resting next to the tractor!


Such a beautiful afternoon...looking forward to go outdoor to landscape painting again SOON!!

Busy day tomorrow....but I have a cool idea for a new painting in mind...maybe I ll do a sketch:)

Have a good night everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment