Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to my beloved head drawing class!

Back to class....after almost one month break !! It felt so good to be back at drawing real model...I think is my favourite activity ( after swimming and running of course!!).
Today's model was an Indian lady, I started with the profile from the light side, I am very happy with the final result! I spent on this drawing only 40 min.
Where I had a struggle instead is the dark profile side.
The first row sitting downwas already taken so I had to seat in the very back...and well.. I couldn't really see much!! It was easier to copy from the lady drawing in front of me than looking at the model!
Still..i did my best and I didn't' copy!
Here is my view, or my non-view :)

final drawing:




All in all today was a beautiful day! Went running before class and went for a swim after class....feeling a bit of a sport freak sometimes but I am addicted to it!
As much as I am addicted to my husband and my dog!!! :)
Painting in the garden for a couple of hours now, enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment