Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cozy Kitchen, quick study 50 min

Hello!
Lately I have been a bit busy with non-painting stuff :( Not good not good!! But it happens :)
And I was missing painting A LOT.
So this evening before dinner I just decided to go for a quick 50 min study.
I was walking around the home looking for inspiration, opening cupboard, opening the fridge looking for some fancy vegetable or something NICE to paint.
Then I decided to go for something quiet different and a bit more busy ;) our kitchen.
Here you can see it ...I will probably do some re-touch here and there tomorrow...
But I want to leave it fresh and spontaneous.
 9x12 inc
oil on canvas
Cozy kitchen




Going to get ready for my first day at the Art Academy tomorrow, exciting!!
Have a good night everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment