Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cowgirl at heart :)

9x12 inches
oil on canvas board
quick study 
60 min

As you can see from today's still life I am 100% in a footwear mood lately ;)
These are my favorite boots EVER.
I bought them 4 years ago in Marina di Ravenna while walking around the shopping street with my friend Michelle. We had a fun week time at the beach , a nice break from out life in London.
At the time I  was dating a very cute polish guy (!) and the main reason of buying the boots was wearing them on a date with him!
The boots worked wonders since I got married to the cute polish guy :)
As you guys know we are about to move house and it's time to decide what to keep and what to throw...I will keep these boots no matter what :)
They have been with me every where in these last 4 years, and I went to MANY places I swear :)
They are super comfortable and they fit with almost any clothing combination, I could define them my feet- bestfriend, definitely to keep!
Here are some pictures of the work in progress, enjoy !


No comments:

Post a Comment