Sunday, April 19, 2015

You Know I am no good. Amy Winehouse


What a busy Sunday!!! 
Good for me the weather has been crappy since Friday! That means no long-walks-along-the-beach temptations for me, of course Mona is always more than happy to go for long expeditions but today she had to be patient.

I started the day working on my new digital drawing..not finishes yet! But is coming along nicely.
Then I moved on to something different... 
Do you remember all my Amy Winehouse work? Well, I took it out again and tried to do something different with it.
 This time the help of Photoshop, which I have been studying non-stop for almost (!) a week.
Amazing software I have to say...there is so much you can do with it!! I am still at the beginning and I have been going through phases of excitement (like today!) or learning depressive frustration (yesterday).

Here is my new Amy mixed media artwork:



You know I'm no good.






No comments:

Post a Comment