Thursday, April 2, 2015

Eyes wide open. From my sketchbook.

Detail.
Eyes wide open.
Watercolor, ink pen, colored pencil, gouache.




Eyes wide open.
Watercolor, ink pen, colored pencil, gouache.



 My last drawing is an evolution of this one previous drawing:


I liked the idea of the mermaid drinking wine but I also like to have shark in it, doing eye contact with one fish.
It took me sometimes to color, first watercolor then colored pencil then ink pen and gouache.
Still maybe the final version should have both the wine glass and the shark in it!!
We will see :) 

Weather update from Ocean beach, it has been beautiful everyday all week just VERY VERY windy, like a 40 km per hour blowing wind yesterday and the the day before, just to say!
Today was better! Me, my 26 week old bump and the puppy also managed to squeeze in a 7 miles run at a decent pace, pretty proud!! :)

Off to some healthy (!) painting now! 
Have a nice evening everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment