Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Back to class: Head drawing, experienced models.

This week was my back to school week...I am slowly readjusting to the early wake up, the commuting and the homework load.
Today I had my first head drawing class...and I totally LOVED IT.
One model in the morning and model in the afternoon, around 2 hours and half for pose, red and white pencil on toned grey paper.
I havent been practicing direct portrait in over two years so let's call today a warm up! I am very pleased with the final drawings.





HIM 

and HER:



Apparently we started today with more experienced models and every week we will be drawing always younger models... VERY COOL!

looking forward to the next class already!

Off to some nice dinner, walking the dog and then chillaxing on the sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment