Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Work in progress. A Day in.

Digital Art
Illustrator.
Work in progress. 

Here is my last work in progress. Hopefully I ll be done with it before the weekend.

I love spending time creating my own things...oh yes, I do love it.
A day spent doing my own art while listening to my favorite inspiring music ( right now I enjoy listening to Emmy the Great while I work! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dS8uy5fwfs )
 is just a perfect day on its own, nothing else is  needed. 
This is true especially when my hubby is at home too,  and I can see him at my breaks :)

More things will be added to this illustration, lately I have been enjoying on more complex and longer projects. My patience is improving :).

Busy with some logos now and school later and chiaroscuro tomorrow...ARGHHH!!! 

Have a great day everyone!
Foggy and cloudy here today, I cannot even see the ocean!!:( 
Perfect working weather tough :)



No comments:

Post a Comment