Thursday, October 16, 2014

My dream: more time in my day :) Sketchbook

I dream of .... finding more time in my day !
watercolor, pen, and colored pencil.


My list of things to do is always soooo long...I need a longer day!
Can you understand the frustration ?

And yes, if I was asked what was my dream right now, it would be to make my days longer, or to make me super fast, or to stop the time and give me a chance to catch up with things.
The second dream of course would be to move Italy closer...maybe in place of Oregon :) .
Or maybe Italy as an island in front of California. That would be nice too.

This drawing is on the first page of my new sketchbook. I went to the art store and bought a really nice one:just yesterday) So glad I did it! I have been postponing buying a new sketch book with the excuse that I was too busy with my Illustrator learning. Mistake! I need my mouse-free creativity time too :)
I was missing the mess of colors on my desk .



Enjoy today's drawing and you can also practice your Italian skills by translating my list ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment