Friday, June 13, 2014

Start wherever you are and start small.

Sorry for not posting during this last week…but I have been VERY busy with life in general (!) and especially with my  recent learning challenge: Illustrator. It is giving me and hard time!
Took me a full day yesterday to get to draw a tree with this program…. well I am not posting the picture of it here!It didn't come that nice ;)

Out of frustration I went back to my comfortable wooden blocks collage.

Start wherever you are and start small.

I love this quote, very simple, very wise and very solution-focused.
Change can start anywhere and a small steps  approach is OK. :)
 It is so appropriate for me for right now! 
I am putting my beloved brushes aside for a little while and I am trying to learn ( and enjoy!) something that I don t really like that much …. like drawing and creating art with the computer.
I guess that as soon as I ll be able to do something more than a tree with it I ll be starting having fun!


Working this piece of wood energized me as much as the sunshine is doing today :)

I love touching my art, tearing papers a part, glueing it, adding colors making a mess and getting dirty with my hands. It so satisfying :)  Building layers and layers and more layers…. 




Start wherever you are and start small.
2.5x1.5x3.8 inches
mixed media on wood





Already in my Etsy shop!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment