Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life is not about finding your self, is about creating your self.







Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
-George Bernard Shaw-
I love this quote.

I believe that each individual's purpose in life is to draw their own map.
Is not easy and not comfortable but going off the chart is much more fun!


This wooden block lady is related with one of my recent experience: learning Illustrator, a very complicated (to me at least!) Adobe program.
I hated the beginning A LOT (and every time I get stack on something , too often!), but the more I keep going ( tempted to give up at least 3 times a day!) the more I am satisfied with my self and my progress.... so I ll keep up doing it.
Planning to painting a little bit today or tomorrow though! Need some old easy stuff too! :)




From the back:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment