Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hangover breakfast beer

Hello hello HELLO!!!!!
I am pleased to show you my last painting, 16x20 inches oil on canvas
The picture I am posting is not really good, will take a better one tomorrow IF the sun shows up.  Another grey winter day in Menlo Park, but not too cold at least .

Beer and pancakes, a nice hangover breakfast :)


 This painting was a real struggle!!!
Especially beacuse I started this painting without having  Photo reference,( a VERY BAD idea!!).
It was just a funny idea, of my husband of course!:)
One day out of desperation we opened a bottle of bear and poured it over some slices of bread, to see the effect, that helped a bit!
I was pouring, Michal was taking the picture!

Anyway ,It took a while but to me now is finished !!

Time to open a beer now , have a good evening everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment