Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Back to painting time!!

Hello :-)

Today it was a good day!
It was SUNNY, no clouds , no rain, JUST SUN (but windy and cold!)
Beautiful! I had the best start of the day ever: an energetic morning run with hubby and Mona .
After that I set up my easel, took my my oil color out andstarted painting a girl face like in the old times!!! :)
It felt so good!!!
I had a long break since my last figurative painting . It was a well needed break actually, I enjoyed painting fairies and letters and working on my etsy shop but now it was time to go back.
Here I am posting my work in progress, hopefully it will be done by Saturday.
I have 2 friends arriving and not time to paint over Christmas, let s see what I ll make out of it!

As you guys know I love painting girls, especially girls' faces and especially red hair girls!


16x20 inches work in progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment