Saturday, December 29, 2012

Carefree, work in progress

Happy Saturday dear friends:)

Last weekend of the year.... end of our 3rd year here in California, and of my 4th here in the USA

wow...time flies!!!!

I can say that at this point of my life I AM HAPPY, i do what I love most every single day, I married a man that I love every day more...I have a fantastic dog...if only my family was closer :(.....but hopefully I ll go and visit them soon!:)


"If we spend our time with regrets over yesterday, and worries over what might happen tomorrow, we have no today in which to live." I love this quote :)

 Today I busied my self with a new painting, I am posting now the pict of the work in progress

is a 16x20 inches canvas, oil of course!!:)

Now I ll show you the  work behind the painting:
this is the watercolor I did at first to decide the color I was going to use

Then I decide to combine Chris picture with a picture I took in Faenza when I was there in September.
That day I was around with a friend, The colors, shadows, and combination of the arcade strike me so much that I went to take a picture, thinking that sooner or later I would paint it somewhere :) FINALLY! :)
And here is the underpainting....

Dinner time and relax now, back to work tomorrow !
Have a good night guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment