Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sunflowers...a never ending painting story


 6x6 inches oil on canvas

This is my painting from yesterday, is full of color ( notice the texture !) and full of life, I actually really really like it!!
The funny thing is that just yesterday morning I told to my self that it was about time to stop painting flowers. So how did I get here?
Well...the sunflowers from last week (the ones I bought to paint with the red shoes) are still alive...and I would feel really bad in throwing them away in few days from now without having painted them.
No judging here! That's the way I am done :)

 So here they are a perfect trio!





Today I went to a new market near by to buy some veggie, in the end the groceries were so expensive that I left the shop with a tiny bag and a big bunch of...guess what?
YES! SUNFLOWERS! they were HUGE and at an amazing price...last time I buy them for..the month of November!! Deal!

see you soon for more sunflower's painting!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment