Friday, November 2, 2012

Kansas dream

Hello everyone!
I am very pleased to introduce you my last large art work , 30x 40 inches oil on canvas.
This time I can definitely say that it was a journey.
I started this project almost 2 weeks ago and making changes and adding things in the process.
That's the beauty of oil painting, you can remove, create and add.
The medium is alive and the painting has a life of its own.

What I love most about this last painting is that is born from a common idea of my husband and me...that makes it priceless !!
Showing the work in progress , getting feedback, asking for opinions... is all stuff that is very much needed when you are painting on your own.
I can consider my self extremely lucky since my husband gives me all this and much much more!! (Thanks baby!)

This painting is dedicated to all my friends in NYC, for them the hurricane was not a dream neither a painting!!!!!...hugs to you all guys!!Hope to visit NYC soonxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment