Friday, November 16, 2012

Mess on my table :)

Happy Friday everyone!

Rainy and gray today here in Menlo Park, the perfect day to spend on the sofa under the duvet reading a book. Which is not what I am doing!!! :) I wish!!

I am not a very tidy person, not at all my mom would say!
Unfortunately my husband is the same if not worst ! and my dog starts barking every time I clean....which doesnt stop me from cleaning of course! we have a messy clean house, let's put this way :)
The kingdom of mess are my desk, my hubby's office and our bedroom.
Maybe one day I ll paint our bedroom, it could be fun.

For now I painted a corner of my desk.
The red shoes have been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks almost, time to put them away probably!!!:)

8x10 inches oil on cardboard
hope you like it!


1 comment: