Thursday, July 5, 2012

Me and Mona

First of all SORRY for not having posted anything lately but we went to Mexico for 5 days ( NICE!!!!!!) and yesterday i was too busy cooking for last night BBQ and cleaning and unpacking....and tomorrow we are leaving again, only for a night in San Francisco.
Cant wait to have some peace and quiet and start painting something Mexico inspired!!

This is painting I am posting is one I finished last week, is a big canvas 18x24 inches, and I LOVE IT.
Is my favourite painting till now.

I ll post various picture of painting on his way :)

 The picture (BEAUTIFUL!) was taken some time ago by my hubby , he is an amazing photographer :)

 and in the next picture you can see the model relaxing!!! she is absolutely fantastic!!


Now the finished painting :

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job. Now that I started with oil I have a new appreciation for your paintings. Oil is sooo hard. And you are so good at it! This is beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete