Friday, July 20, 2012

Abstract figure drawing from a model

Good evening everyone!
Yesterday I attended my second class of abstract figure painting, it was really exciting!
We had a model posing for us naked for the full time, first the teachee gave us a demonstration, then i it was our turn.
Some sketch with charcoal first than colors :)

I did 2 paintings, my favourite is this one, it was done during one 20 minute sitting.I love the vibrance of the color and the contrast.
This one was done in two 20 min sitting, as you can see there are more details!

It was my very first time painting from a real model, I usually draw...but painting so much fun!!!


I will definitely do more!!
have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your colors. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the paintings again I agree with you, I love the first posting with the bright blue and red. You have the eye!

    ReplyDelete