Monday, June 11, 2012

California wash

11x14 inc oil on canvas

The other day a friend asked me where I find the inspiration for painting every single day.
While I run in the morning with Mona (if she allows me!! and if she behaves well!!) I look around, empty my mind, plan my day and think what to paint.
The view I painted today is not so common! normally people over here dont put wash outside to dry but there are always exception! and i took a picture! of course :)

Summer is all around, and is absolutely BEAUTIFUL ( let's put it that way, more beautiful than normally is!)
Lemon tree, orange tree, mandarin tree and more! You name it, is here! In our neighborood :)
And flowers of course, every kingd of flowers.
For the pleasure of Mona there are thousands squirrels...
And always the mountains in the background.

I really like todays painting...hope you do too!

..

No comments:

Post a Comment