Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Napa

16x20 inc oil on canvas

Hello everyone !! This was an experiment, started yesterday and finished today..because I have had enough!! :)I need to work on my patience, I will!
By the way, the heat is not helping!
I started this landscape yesterday and today all the colors were almost dry!! amazing! Bad though...because it makes more difficoult to work the colors...almost impossible :(
Today I finished the vineyard in the front and now the only thing left is...going to Napa and have a glass of wine, a cold white wine today would be perfect! :)

I painted on top of an old canvas, here you can see
I made a blue underpainting to give a bit of reflection and in some part is still showing, i love the effect!
 Enough with California landscaper for now...I am in mood to paint some part of Italy ( even though Napa really looks like Tuscany!!) lets' see....

have a good evening everyone!
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment