Monday, June 4, 2012

through the rain

Hello everyone!
I hope you guys had a good start of the week, I partially did:)
After a super sunny and awesome weekend today it was rainy , cloudy and cold ...  all day long!
Me and Mona got completely wet this morning during our run!! But actually I love running when it rains, Mona doesnt though :) !!
In the afternoon I came up with idea of painting myself while sitting at my desk, so I positioned a mirror in front of me...and went for it!!!

not easy at all though!! As you can see...I NEED A LOT OF PRACTICE!! :) i was constantly moving and it was difficult to go back into the same position...hard stuff! but i ll try again during the week.
The final face results too long with a too long nose..so as someone else is good!!as being me..not really!!! :) anyway I LOVE TO EXPERIMENT!

this last picture is Mona relaxing while i was painting, she is too funny!


Suffering of shoulder pain right now, i am not used to painting sitting down, pretty uncomfortable..:(

good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment