Monday, November 27, 2017

FIRST TIME Alex slept through the night.

For some people this happen at two months and for some people it happens after 2 years, to us it happened last night. After 2 years , 4 months and 6 days. ALEX SLEPT THROUGH THE THE NIGHT. ( He fell asleep at 9 and woke up at 6.15!).
 I am feeling like texting everyone I know, calling my mom and telling it to every persons I met on my way. (But justing writing this post instead lol!)
Are you asking my how i feel?
I still can't believe it, and I just hope he will repeat tonight:) !

The picture below is a page from my JUST FINISHED BOOK (yes!!!!!this is happening too!!) showing our normal night routine , but it looks like there is finally light at the end of the tunnel !





pag 15-16

If you like my illustrations and you want to follow the progress of my "coming out soon" book click LIKE on my Its Bed time FB page IT S BED TIME , A TRUE STORY. Fell free to share the page :)
Thank you everyone for your support!


2 comments: