Tuesday, November 28, 2017

It's bed time! A true story. Almost one year and the book is finished. My dear boy this book is for you .



I decided I wanted to do a book for my baby last year,  here is the short movie I did the day I started sketching few ideas down.
I played around with some concepts for a couple of months till I found the one I really liked and in January 2017 I started with the first thumbnails .










It is just amazing to look at how much Alex has changed in this past year.
From baby to toddler.








At Sf zoo, sept 2016. ALEx was in love with the train.(he still is!)











And now he is a little boy, with so much hair!!! And he talks so much :)





I love spending my time with you, even though we are not together every day all day as we used to be. You started day care last september ( no way I could have finished the book without the help of the amazing Hope!) and you are becoming more independent . 
You are such a funny little man, full of smiles, and full of energy.
You love jumping, especially on the bed but literally everywhere.  You love dinosaurs, trains, alligators and mermaids. Your favorite cartoon is Peppa Pig and you have a stuffed Peppa you take to sleep and Peppa's house is one of your favorite toys, together with your trains and cars of course:) You probably love Thomas the train as much as Peppa...i think. 
You also love to draw, and we spend hours  drawing inside and outside with charcoals . WE love sunny day of but we also enjoy rainy days and jumping in the puddles.
Dear dada, I feel honored you have chosen me to be your mommy!!I am loving this part of my life . (Even though I am  always tired and in need of sleep !) and I would never EVER trade my time with you for some more sleep ;)
So my dear boy, this book is for you. 
A sweet funny memory of our bed times together .
I hope you will enjoy it! 
I love you.
your mammina.





No comments:

Post a Comment