Sunday, October 18, 2015

two days to THREE MONTHS ...the two of us

When you have a baby and especially when you spend your whole day and your whole time with the baby ( like me!) is normal that your mind is just thinking baby stuff...
 It would probably easier at this stage to start writing a baby blog, instead of an art blog.
Talking about poop ( yes he pooped today! after two days of no-poop-what so ever- but-super cranky- baby) naps and sleep or better NO SLEEP.
We started a new sleep routine few day ago. Basically is the same as before ( batch, feed, lullaby, bed) but it starts earlier. So that around 8 pm I can do something for my self :) like eating, or cleaning up :( or maybe drawing if is a lucky day (as it happened tonight!)
Anyway....I did not expect that it would take so  much time to put a baby in bed! Between tow hours and one hour and half. The same time I used to spend to do a couple of quick study in my PRE-baby-life.


Here is a quick study done today during the afternoon nap time.
My baby is almost three months.... I absolutely adore him.
Our life is much more beautiful with Alex around :)


The two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment