Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Alex, 15 weeks.

It took me three morning naps to complete :) here it is, the first (of many!) portrait of my baby.
He is much more beautiful in reality... it is always so very difficult to portrait the people you love.  However I am happy with the final work.


Alex, 15 weeks.

The list of things to do for him is still long: write in his book, put in order his THOUSAND photo (apparently I can't stop my self from taking tons of daily pictures!), make a baby calendar, do more drawings and sketches of him and with him, and more! But the portrait was on the list! SO I am very glad I can tick one off :)
He is actually still napping this morning, THANKS TO OUR BABY SWING!!!! the best baby presnt ever ! Couldnt live without it! ;)
 Time to clean the house and make some lunch!






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby and amazing picture. Laura, you are becoming a computer magician. I could not believe you can do this digitally.

    ReplyDelete