Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My dear rabbit...

My dear rabbit...


5 or 4 more weeks to go (sometimes I loose count (!) ... 
The tiredness is kicking in and I am fighting myself not to nap in the afternoon.
However, the thought that later I ll have not time to draw (..at least at the beginning!) is an enough motivator to keep me going...for now!!!

Here is my last digital drawing, I spent most of the time on the girl face and hair, that as you guys know is my FAVORITE part.
Memo to myself for the next work: do my favorite parts at the end, so that I  ll finish in an excited mood and not bored by doing the shadows :) LOL



Off for a walk with the doggie now.
Weather update, after two days of summer  today it was rainy but not cold....like London in September I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment