Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fort Funston , digital sketch.

Digital Sketch.
A quiet evening walk.




Tried painting with different brushes today...
I am still finding painting landscape digitally very VERY frustrating... takes me for ever to find a brush I like then it takes even longer to re-find it among the amount of pre-set brushes.
Landscape wise I still believe that the traditional oils and brushes do a better  job.....lets see if I am gonna change my mind in the next week or so....practice, practice, practice !!

Least but not last :) the weather update!
(yessss! the weather is very important to me! Italians like summer, heat and sun, that's why!which is what , sadly, is missing here in SF)
Today it was sunny and warm (maybe 20C ), Mona and I had a very nice morning run, plus an afternoon walk at the park. Trying to enjoy the nice weather as long as it last!





No comments:

Post a Comment