Friday, February 20, 2015

Alice 's adventures in the wonderland. MY book cover :) !

Yeah!!!
Done withe the book cover project and also went back to Illustrator after a longs break. Double success for a Friday night  :)


Here is my finished book cover:


Alice in the Wonderland.
Vector drawing.

Some details:




***************





*******************









It took me around 3 full days of work....and a lot of patience. 82 layers in here! My record till now :)
Probably it would have taken me much less time painting the full picture on paper but I wanted to have a more finished and professional look, plus my hubby bought for my bday present a really cool tablet... so I had no choice but going digital for this project. :)

Hope you guys like it! 

If you want to check the previous step of this project here are the links:



STEP 1 of 3, choosing the design




STEP 2 of 3, deciding light and darks

http://lauradallagata.blogspot.com/2015/02/working-lights-and-darks-in-my-alice.html


I was supposed to iron tonight but I am making myself the gift of ironing tomorrow!!!:)
Enjoying some deserved rest tonight!

See you tomorrow for some more art!



No comments:

Post a Comment