Sunday, December 7, 2014

Work in progress, from the sketch to the wooden panel

Back to something fun this weekend!
I am only left with the final touches on my Picasso portrait( .....will complete it tomorrow!) so today I treated myself with something I love.....which is drawing faces, as you well know ;)

I really enjoyed doing my last painting on wood and I am planning to so something along the same lines, ink and oil together.
This time i will be using a different kind of oil, a water soluble type. They works differently from the standard ones...hopefully I ll get the same result!

Here is the sketch I did today:



 

I am starting to draw it on wood right now:


But having a break soon, off to the cinema today! Will keep working on it tomorrow.
Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment