Friday, October 25, 2013

An international gang!

 I haven't been posting in a while, sorry!!! This week was just crazy busy with the amount of homework for school...but today I squeezed in few hours for my "own painting" and I think this last one is finished.
10x20 inc
The Gang
oil on canvas board

This painting is available in my ETSY SHOP
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LAURADALLAGATA



This last work was fun, the white rabbit comes from NYC, the British duck from London while the green duck comes from Berlin. But there are more countries to add! The mug comes from Poland, the glass bottle from San Francisco while I bought the flower many years ago at Ikea in Milan.
:)
Such a small world!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the rabbit with a cigarette, he is the most laid back character you ever painted!

    ReplyDelete