Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chinese vase and cherries, still life

12x12 inches 
oil on stretched canvas
Cherries and Chinese vase
 
Hello! 
What a Sunday :) wake up at 5.50 am to get ready and go be at starting line at 7am.
Too early start for me but the good things is that by 10am we were already sitting at cafe by the beach having brunch. Really nice!
I am happy with my time 1hour 36(considering my knees problem!) and I ll stick to my plan of painting my running shoes next. Not today though:) Looking forward to a chilling afternoon on the couch!!

This is my last still life done at home, the vase is a 200 years old original Chinese vase borrowed from one lady that lives in our building. I love it! Planning to paint it few more times before giving it back.

All from me for today! Have a great Sunday!

Have a great Sunday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment