Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Twinkle Twinkle little Dada.

You are my universe.
digital painting.



Alessandro's birthday is approaching so last week we had this conversation:
me : " Is there anything special you would like for your birthday? "
him: "Yes! A Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!"
me: "Well...that might be a bit difficult !"
him : "You can draw it mommy!"
me : " Yes, Of course!!"
My boy knows me well I have to say 😝💙
We started chatting about what he wanted in the picture and here it is!

Working on this special piece for my son made me realize I would love to create more pf these personalized illustrations.

Alessandro loves to look at all his artwork on the wall, the pictures made by him and the ones made by me.
Drawing what goes on in his imagination  encourage his creativity and he comes up with even more stories when he is playing on his own. 

So here is my idea for my next project!
Every month I ll be choosing one kid and his own dream-story to draw.
I will be creating an illustration out of his imagination! Outer space, ocean world, back in time...in the sky... all will be possible.
How to partecipate:
1. Subscribe to my website  (LINK HERE )
2. Drop me a message through my website  (contact me )
 with few information: your kid name / city where you live/ what he likes/ what he would like to see in his own dream illustration
3.Like my FB art page FB Laura Dallagata ART

On the first week of each month I ll share the name of the chosen kid to draw in my monthly Newsletter.
I am hoping to create a very diverse collection  of kids' dreamy illustration!
Can't wait to get started!!!

And if you like my "You are my universe " print you can find it in my Etsy shop  (etsy shop)
Have a great day everyone!

Laura






No comments:

Post a Comment