Thursday, May 30, 2019

Oh the places you will go!


Today was a day that had me starting by crying.
Not the sad-something bad happened kind of cry but the happy mama "my-boy-is-growing-too-fast-where-is-the-time-going"!!kind of cry. If you are a mom and you are reading this, YOU KNOW what I talking about.
After the usual morning drama ( my son rarely wants to go to school!) we got to the preschool and everything was ready for graduation day, which is tomorrow. The first words I read when I opened the door were  "OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL  GO" from Dr. Seuss.
I kissed my boy goodbye ( he also cleaned away my kiss immediately, I am not allowed to kiss him these days...!) then I left with one tear in my eye, maybe more than one and in both eyes.
He is growing so fast...is just unbelievable! When I was kid my grandmother and older people used to say that to me " time flies!!" (il tempo vola!! in Italian). I always though they were boring. Now I think they were right.
I started working and creating other people drawing ...but the Dr. Seuss words were just stack in mind.
I saved my file and I created a new one, named it Oh the places you'll go! and started drawing away.

My boy will turn 4 soon and he has seen so much already and he has been to so many places ...but so much more is still to come.
I love him more than my words can say. 
So i am wishing everyone a HAPPY GRADUATION DAY TOMORROW!
Especially to my little butterfly.




Oh, the places you'll go!
digital painting.






No comments:

Post a Comment