Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I love you to the moon and back.

I love you to the moon and back...i truly love this quote.
Me and my little one are saying this a lot this days and I wanted to create a little artwork to remember this sweet time of our life .
He is so funny, he always tells me " I love you to the moon and back and again and back and again and to Italy too and again!"

I have been working on this for past week after his bedtime and now is ready ...i love the moment I get to glue all the part together and what was only in mind is actually there, ready to be hanged up and touched.

I am posting some images of the work in progress:
(material: little brown drawer -a lucky found on the street!-, paper macher for mom and baby and moon, modeling paste for the stars, and lots of glue!)


PS. We dont  have this saying back in Italy so I have never heard it while growing up ;)




























No comments:

Post a Comment