Saturday, May 6, 2017

Let me show you this whole new world.


 original mixed media painting on wooden block
3.5x1.5x6 inches




 back.










I so cant believe my baby will be two years old this summer. The time is going way too fast. Everyday I try to show him something new. Sometimes a place, or a game,  a new word,  or a sound,  or a new food. Today for example I took him for a scooter walk by the Lake Merced, not too far from where we leave. It was out first time there. He loved chasing and feeding the ducks :) . Yesterday he tried (and did not like!) eggplant and for tomorrow we are planning a new playground.
Thanks to my baby I am seeing my old new world with new eyes. And I am loving every moment of this.


Here are some photo of us, from today back in time.
Feels like yesterday he was a tiny tiny baby who did not know how to sit down and today he rides his scooter so fast that I had to get my self one too to keep up with him.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment