Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Collage and mixed media on canvas: Let me Love you a little more before you are no little anymore.

Let me Love you a little more before you are no little anymore


9x12 inches collage and mixed media on canvas



The work behind it :

Last Sunday my baby and I had a bit of a messy art time ( he LOVES painting already!!), at the end of it I collected all his pieces of paper, broke them in different shapes and glued to the canvas for my collage.






I went back to work at my piece once Alex was in bed :)  

More paper, more color. Watercolors , acrylics, some colored pencils here and there, I also added some piece of old lace I had in my "material box".
I kept working on it till I had something I was happy with .

.



I kept working on it till I had something I was happy with .





1 comment:

  1. I admire your tenacity and of course creativity!!! So much feeling in this little painting :)

    ReplyDelete