Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy days in Corsica. Oil painting study

Sorry for not posting anything during the past week! I have been working on a complicated illustration, always adding new details.... is taking me longer than expected!
Hopefully I ll be done with it tomorrow! looking forward to share it with you all .

This morning I decided to do something light and happy with my brushes. I have been postponing painting for too long, it was time to go back to it!
While in Corsica last months I took some pictures thinking they would do good painting studies, this one of them.

We were driving from Ajaccio south to Bonifacio, a spectacular drive. We did one coffee stop in Petreto-Bicchisano and this was the view opposite the coffee place. Just beautiful.



1 hour study
oil painting
9x12 inches
Happy days in Corsica 1.


I really enjoyed this quick study today, so relaxing!!! Back to my Illustrator in the late afternoon, now time to take the doggie out :)
Have a great Sunday everyone!!
Enjoy the sunshine :)


Michal and Daria at the coffee place :)




No comments:

Post a Comment