Thursday, November 27, 2014

Some sketches from today....Happy thanksgiving !

We arrived yesterday in Squaw Valley, not much snow around.... but this year I am not snowboarding so...still ok for me.
The problem with me not snowboarding though is that i am having a lot of free time...and I have spent most of the day today drawing and missing my doggie! :(
We didn't take her along thinking it might be the best thing to do...but we were OS VERY wrong.There are tons of dogs around and the place looks like the most dog-friendly place I have ever been.

Well....not much we can do now...we will buy some nice turkey treat for Mona !! Looking forward to see her on Sunday.


Let's start with the breakfast at Starbucks. I stayed one hour or so to draw the full view point from my table.

Then I had a lunch in a soup place, there was a tiny square outside, I sat in the sun drawing. It was very nice.


In the evening we went to a pub....to watch the 49ers game....and thank's God I had my sketchbook with me!! :)





And Grazyna with Michal's dad.



Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment