Thursday, November 6, 2014

Peppy Miller, experimenting with charcoal on sketchbook.

Those of you who follow my blog knows how much I love painting and drawing faces (!), but I love experimenting too ....that means that probably I LOVE EXPERIMENTING WITH FACES :)
Here is my last sketch on toned paper.
Since I am surrounded every where by charcoals pieces, charcoal pencils and pieces of paper tissue dirty of charcoal... (not to mention the state of my finger and nails !) I told my self that maybe is  about  time to sketch something with charcoal on my sketchbook.
I looked for a nice image in B&W. I found many , but i loved this in particular: Peppy Miller from the movie The Artist.


pencil and charcoal on toned paper.


Time to take the dog out for a ANOTHER walk now.....I wish my dog picked up an hobby and would let me draw more.....
Then back to my Chiaroscuro project, almost done!!! But a new one is already waiting for me :) This time I chooses the picture though...and I can't wait to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment