Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Two more sketches from Stellenbosh SA. Breakfast and tanning.

Last day in Stellenbosh, last night we went with some friends to town and I fell in love with the place!
Small streets, lots of green, perfect temperature, tons of young people around ( it is a university town), restaurants with table outside….we had a very good time! And I also had a very good pizza:)
 Tomorrow we are heading to Cape Town in the morning for 4 more nights.

These are two sketches I did today, the first at breakfast, the second by the pool




Breakfast time.


Tan time.





I am really enjoying this sketching habit! great for practice and at the same time is fun and relaxing.

Going for a quick run just to see more of the area around, since I haven't left the hotel since the moment we got here!

Have a great day everyone! Ciao from South Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment